Here's the recipe for refreshing honey lavender cooler
Here's a simple recipe for making a honey lavender cooler:
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of dried lavender flowers
- 1/4 cup of Vashisti Acacia Honey
- 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups of cold water
- Ice cubes
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup of water and the dried lavender flowers. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the honey until it is fully dissolved. Let the mixture cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the lavender and Vashisti Acacia Honey mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a large pitcher. Discard the lavender flowers.
- Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice and 2 cups of cold water (or sparkling water) to the pitcher and stir well.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the honey lavender cooler over the ice.
Garnish with a sprig of fresh lavender or a slice of lemon, if desired.
Enjoy your refreshing and delicious honey lavender cooler!
Honey Lavender Cooler is made using Vashishtti Acacia Honey
Benefits of Vashishtti Acacia Honey
Vashishtti Acacia Honey has antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that makes it a perfect addition to your regular diet. Acacia has traditionally been used for improving digestion, lowering cholesterol and improving liver health. It boosts immunity while cleansing the body from within.
Purchase link- https://vashishti.com/products/raw-treasures-acacia-honey