Satisfy your sweet tooth with a bite of gajak, a crunchy treat that'll leave you wanting more
Recipe for Gajak-
- 1 cup white sesame seeds
- 1 cup jaggery
- 1 tbsp Vashishti A2 Cow Ghee
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- A pinch of salt
- Heat a heavy-bottomed pan on medium heat and dry roast the sesame seeds until they turn light golden brown and release their aroma. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Grease a flat surface or a plate with Vashishti A2 Cow Ghee and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, heat jaggery and a tablespoon of water on low heat, stirring continuously until the jaggery melts and forms a thick syrup. Add cardamom powder and a pinch of salt and mix well.
- Add the roasted sesame seeds to the jaggery syrup and mix well.
- Pour the mixture onto the greased surface or plate and spread it evenly with the help of a spatula or a rolling pin. You can also use another greased plate to flatten the mixture.
- Let the mixture cool and set for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut the gajak into small squares or diamond shapes with a sharp knife.
- Store the gajak in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
Gajak is made using Vashishti A2 Cow Ghee
Benefits of Vashishti A2 Cow Ghee-
Vashishti A2 Cow Ghee.has a potent mix of proteins, vitamins and minerals and its A2 beta casein protein breaks down easily for better digestion and immunity. It is rich in good fats and antioxidants making it just the right choice for your family’s health.
Purchase link- https://vashishti.com/products/a2-ghee-from-desi-cow