- 5-6 medium size potatoes
- 1 tbsp Rice flour
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 ginger
- 1 garlic
- 2 chillies
- 3 sliced spring onions
- 1/4 sliced capsicum
- 1-1/2 tbsp ketchup
- 1-1/2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp Wild Thyme Honey
- Cut 5 potatoes in even shapes of fries. Parboil the potatoes till half done and drain and keep aside.
- Let them cool down completely and make sure there is no moisture on them
- Coat with 1 tbsp each of rice flour and corn flour, salt and pepper and 1/4 tsp garlic powder. toss well and deep fry till crispy. You can even double fry them for extra crispiness.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add 1 tbsp minced garlic, 1 tsp ginger and 2 chillies. Saute for 1 min on medium high flame.
- Add 3 sliced spring onion whites and 1/4 thinly sliced capsicum and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Now add : 1 1/2 tbsp ketchup, 1/2- 1 tbsp hot sauce/chilli sauce, 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1/4 tsp vinegar and mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp Vashishti Wild Thyme Honey for a super yum taste!!
- Season with salt and pepper and mix on a low flame for 1 min.
- Add 1 tsp cornflour in 1/3 cup water and form a slurry. add to the pan and let it thicken for 2 mins on a low heat.
- Add the fried potatoes and toss! garnish with spring onion greens and sesame seeds! Enjoy immediately
Honey Chilli Potato is made using Vashishti Wild Thyme Honey
Benefits of Wild Thyme Honey-
The wild thyme herb has a distinctive taste and aroma, which can be easily identified in the Raw treasures Wild Thyme honey. It helps in reducing the effects of respiratory issues like bronchitis and cough. Additionally, it is also widely used for digestive health because of its antibacterial properties. Wild thyme is effective in regulating high blood pressure and reducing the risk of gut and yeast infection.
Purchase link- https://vashishti.com/products/raw-treasures-wild-thyme-honey