The benefits of consuming ghee are numerous according to Vedas. A few of these include improved digestion, weight loss, and immune system stimulation. But all of the aforementioned advantages come from consuming "Pure A2 Desi Cow Ghee," which is produced in accordance with a time-honoured Vedic method. The process of manufacturing ghee has undergone numerous improvisations. With certain adjustments to the Ayurvedic method, every household now has their own method for manufacturing ghee. The greatest and purest Desi Ghee produced with the ancient method outlined in the Ayurveda is what Bodhishop.in is totally dedicated to bringing together.
Benefits of Cow Ghee
- Cow ghee promotes digestion by reviving enzyme secretion. Given that it has a low fatty acid content, it is simple to ingest and metabolise.
- Enhances bone formation by boosting a person's stamina and strength. Very beneficial for maintaining the proper operation of the brain and bones as well as their healthy growth and development.
- Cow ghee has a lot of vitamin K2, which serves to protect arteries by lowering calcium build-up in the arteries.
- Cow ghee regulates and balances weight gain and loss.
- Cow ghee is regarded as the ideal food to provide children for a healthy growth and strengthening of their bones, muscles, brains, and teeth, among other things.
- Cow ghee boosts immunity, assisting the body in fending off numerous illnesses.
- Because it nourishes her body, a woman who consistently consumes cow ghee during her pregnancy has the strength to have a normal birth.
Step 1: Heating up raw A2 milk
It's important to keep in mind that the quality of the milk and the quality of the grass the cow eats determine the quality of the ghee. The quality of milk is also somewhat influenced by other variables, like the weather, the health of the cow, and living circumstances. To create 1 litre of ghee, around 25 to 30 litres of cow's milk are needed. A2 desi Cow Ghee is only made in Ayurveda using the milk of grass-fed cows.
The milk is boiled in the first sanskar. This guarantees that the milk is sterile and suitable for eating.
Step 2: Forming curds
From this Milk, yoghurt or curd is formed. A tablespoon of already-existing curd can be converted into new curd by combining it with milk. After the milk has been boiled in the first stage, you can add a spoonful of leftover curd or any other naturally sour ingredient, like a few drops of lemon juice or tamarind, and let the mixture sit in a warm location overnight. Before beginning the churning process, it is advised to keep the curd in a cold location once it has hardened.
Step 3: Churning of curds
The curd or yoghurt is then churned using a wooden churn known as a bilona. The correct method for churning milk is to move the churn in two directions: clockwise and anticlockwise. The procedure here could take a while. The third sanskar comes to an end after the curd has been divided into Butter and Butter Milk, or Loni and Makkhan. (While the mixture is churning, add cooled water.
Step 4- Fat separation
The makkhan and buttermilk are separated after the churning process. Ghee is then made from this makkhan.
Step 5- Melting the Butter | Heating up the Butter
The Makkhan is now heated on a medium-high temperature in a stainless steel pot. The butter is allowed to slowly simmer on low heat when it has reached a rolling boil. All the water is removed from the mixture during this operation. Ghee is almost done when the butter begins to turn clear and a layer of solids may be seen at the bottom of the pot. When the ghee is ready, the strange aroma will begin to come out. The liquid's flavour and aroma will ultimately depend on how long it is boiled for.
- The golden liquid A2 desi ghee is squeezed through a sieve in the last stage and then put into jars for later use. Ghee must be kept in a dry container at all times because water will contaminate it. Refrigeration is not necessary for ghee.
In every way imaginable, Vashishti A2 Milk ghee is a super food. A2 milk, which comes naturally from desi cows, is simply milk in its purest form. It has a robust combination of proteins, vitamins, and minerals, and the A2 beta casein protein quickly breaks down for improved immunity and digestion.